Клуб Honda CR-V Россия  
07 Октября 2024, 14:17:04 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти
Новости:
#Техцентр ACURA & HONDA 8 (926) 294-31-74
#Малярно - кузовной центр, запись на ремонт 8 (926) 103-36-06  Афро
#Ремонтные арки заднего крыла на Honda CR-V 1 поколения в наличии !
Наши советы при установке регулируемых рычагов на Honda + сход-развал 3D
Регулируемые задние рычаги для Honda или 2 REAR UPPER Control Arm HONDA в НАЛИЧИИ + 3D сход - развал !
Документация по Хонда ЦР-В 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 поколения Honda CR-V manuals
Сервисные бюллетени по Honda CR-V / Хонда ЦР-В / Хонда СР-В
#instagram CR-V Club Russia !

Начало   Помощь Войти Регистрация  
Страниц: [1]   Вниз
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Нужна помощ по иммобилайзеру для жителя Брюсселе !  (Прочитано 3011 раз)
Den4
ГУРУ CR-V Club.
Администратор

Den, Born to Ride !

« : 18 Июня 2012, 23:14:22 »

Выкладываю оригинал письма:

Dear people at the Crvclub Russia.

Thank you for your excellent site, it has helped me a lot already, even if I can’t speak or understand a word of Russian language. That is why I did not register in your club. Apologies for the English, I hope you can understand, the only Russian word I know is “nasgrovia” J.

I am desperate to fix my Honda CR-V, 2005, diesel engine (RD9). It has an intermittent immobilizer problem, Honda in Brussels tells me it’s the ECU which costs a fortune and I think they are not sure it is that the problem. I Think they say it is the ECU because they don’t want to spend more time looking for the real problem, they say they have tested everything and the only explanation is a faulty ECU. I sent my ECU to England for diagnostics and eventual repairs. I am almost sure they will not find anything wrong with it.

Your online service manual 2002-2006 that you kindly made available in your site has helped me a lot. Unfortunately, the section for troubleshooting the immobilizer circuits is not completely adapted to my engine type: Diesel, RD9, 2005, manual 6 gears gearbox, with VSA. I was wondering If you have the troubleshooting section for the immobilizer system specific to my version of CR-V  so I could look for what is wrong with my cr-v.

Since it is an intermittent problem I am convinced its something else other than the ECU (or ECM). In the morning the car starts with no problems, when it is hot the green key flashes and it can take one hour or more to get it running. There never has been any other indication of any other problem and when the car starts everything runs perfect. I tried my other key, same problem. I bought the car new, 6 years ago, it has 116.000 Km, it never had any other problem until this started to happen around three weeks ago. In two weeks I need to drive 2.000 Km for my holidays and I am getting desperate… I hope you can help me. Sorry to trouble you.

Thanks in advance.

Alberto Melo: alberto.melo@telenet.be

Brussels

Наш сайт и форум был создан для «Русскоговорящих пользователей», поэтому и CR-V Club (Russia) ! Подмигивающий
porsche 911 C2: МКАДен ринг - 310 km\h., АДМ "Мячково" - время 01:54.136
DM128
Ветеран CR-V Club

год:2002
г.Саратов
« Ответ #1 : 18 Июня 2012, 23:45:51 »

Дэн ну ты и чуму подкинул)))
Тут своих с удаленным ремонтом посылаем с такими симптомами, а брюссель, где как сыр в масле.... и машин дизельных полно.. ну ёлы-пылы…
Хотя, я бы до Брюсселя прокатился, но со временем напряги... не на этой неделе, нет.
А предположил бы помехи. земля, генератор шумит и напряг сети скачет.
Нашему брюссельскому сыру другу мылом отвечать?

Den4
ГУРУ CR-V Club.
Администратор

Den, Born to Ride !

« Ответ #2 : 18 Июня 2012, 23:55:53 »

Димыч и сюда и на его мыло.... Подмигивающий

Наш сайт и форум был создан для «Русскоговорящих пользователей», поэтому и CR-V Club (Russia) ! Подмигивающий
DM128
Ветеран CR-V Club

год:2002
г.Саратов
« Ответ #3 : 20 Июня 2012, 06:50:58 »

В общем, на диагностике в Англии мозг воспроизвел проблему, ему обещали отремонтировать и вернуть.
Так что, при случае можно восстановить свои контроллеры, устроил бы ценник)))

Den4
ГУРУ CR-V Club.
Администратор

Den, Born to Ride !

« Ответ #4 : 20 Июня 2012, 13:48:05 »

Продолжение письма.... Подмигивающий

Thank you Den for helping and posting my mail in you excellent club.

I just received word from England where I sent the ECU for diagnostic and repair. They have confirmed the same symptoms with the ECU installed on a different car, so the unit is defective. They will repair and return it to me. I don't even need to take it to honda for reprogramming, they will restore the programming before they send it to me. So for the time being, no need to look elsewhere in the car for other problems. It looks like Honda was correct. At least until know!
Thanks again for being willing to help me. Please thank for me the other club members that where willing to help.
Rgds
Alberto

Den4
ГУРУ CR-V Club.
Администратор

Den, Born to Ride !

« Ответ #5 : 26 Июня 2012, 23:33:19 »

Все получилось ! Подмигивающий

Hi Den and Dmitri

The ECU Arrived today and is installed already in my Cr-v. It is working fine. Excellent service from www.the-ecu-doctor.co.uk
Total cost including postage: 327 GBP, around 450 Euros. They rebuilt the unit, replaced the main processor, flash chip and pldc chips, reloaded the original programming and tested it, the rebuild was successful, car is running perfect, did not need to go to honda for any reprograming. Not cheap but a lot better than buying a new one. They do gasoline engine ecu as well. Friendly people with fast service.

Thanks for your help.
Brgds
Alberto Melo
Brussels

Страниц: [1]   Вверх
  Печать  

Перейти в: